Home Insurance

We offer the following insurance products:

  • Home and Contents Accidental Damage - provides cover for accidental loss or damage to buildings and/or contents . This is the ultimate cover with very generous sub limits under our Steadfast wording. Cover for your contents extends to away from your premises including overseas while you are on holidays.
  • Home and Contents Insured Events - provides cover for loss or damage caused by one or more of the insured covering all industries events to buildings and/or contents across Australia.  This cover is restricted to the home and does not cover accidental damage
  • Holiday Homes - we can provide you with Holiday home insurance as well as cover for short term rental of your holiday home.
  • Landlords Insurance -  Landlord insurance for your residential investment home is very important.  We arrange for cover to include building cover, contents. Malicious damage by your tenants.  Rent default and loss of rent.  


We conduct a thorough analysis of your needs to determine the right cover for you. We have access to a number of leading insurers and ensure we get the right deal for your individual circumstances. Just as importantly we are there with you should you need to make a claim.