Welcome to Height Financial Services
Height Financial Services have been providing insurance superannuation and financial advice to customers since 1991. Barry Height, our founder, has been providing home, business and life insurance advice for over 44 years.
Today the business has over 1,500 policy holders and 300 business clients covering all industries across Australia.
Our business has been successful because we listen to our clients, get them the best solution for their needs, provide true value for money and, at claim time - look after their interests. We provide a personalised service where you deal directly with one of our principals or key team members.
Height Financial Services has grown on the best form of advertising – word of mouth referrals from satisfied clients.
Call us now on 03 9391 7333 so we can discuss your unique requirements or email us for a quote.
Our Commitments to You
With over 50 years combined experience in insurance and superannuation, we recognise the importance of ensuring our clients receive professional advice and ongoing service that is tailored to their individual needs.
We make the following commitments to all clients;
- To always place out client's interests ahead of our own.
- To always communicate with our client in an open and honest manner.
- To strictly adhere to the requirements and code of conduct of the Association of Financial Advisers and government regulations.
- To recognise our role as qualified advisers who will always invest in our professional development to ensure our clients receive advice that is both current and industry best practices.
- To ensure our client's receive a level of service and advice that is tailored to their individual needs.
- To maintain confidential treatment of all clients information.
- To ensure our clients are always completely satisfied with the quality and scope of our services.
- To undertake every assignment, whether large or small, with commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- To respond immediately with appropriate action to resolve any client concerns.
- To ensure that everything we do contributes to the building of a long term, mutually rewarding relationship with our clients.
- To be fully transparent in all our dealings with clients.
We can provide solutions to the following client questions;
- What should I be doing to plan for retirement?
- Is my superannuation invested to meet my needs?
- What can I do to ensure my loved ones are provided for?
- How can I plan for my children's education?
- What level of insurance do I need for my house and contents?
- Is my business comprehensively insured?
- I have money to invest - where do I begin?